Service is the rent we pay for living. Angel Rock Project - Malaak Compton-Rock
  HOME |  BLOG |  VIDEOS |  PHOTOS |  FACEBOOK FaceBook | TWITTER twitter.com/ARProject
Angel Rock Projects Angel Rock Service Angel Rock Shop Angel Rock Giving Angel Rock News Angel Rock Talk Angel Rock Information

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Volunteer For Journey For Change

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Chany21 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Chany21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Volunteer For Journey For Change
    Posted: 12 Sep 2008 at 1:22pm
Hello- My name is Chantelle and I have heard about Journey for Change months ago when Mrs. Rock was talking to the Holly Robinson Pete on XM radio.   I was so moved by the project then and I recently heard Mrs. Rock talk to the Petes again yesterday (9/11/08) and  I continue to be inspired by the work that Mrs. Rock is doing.  I would love to volunteer or help out in some type of way with this project, or even start a journey for change for the youth in Camden, NJ where I have currently worked for 5 years.  Please let me know if any of you have any kind of information on how I may be able to volunteer for Journey for Change or even start one here in Camden, NJ.  Thank you.
Angel View Drop Down

Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2008 at 11:18pm
Thank you for your email.  You are not too far from New York City and we would love it if you wanted to volunteer.  We had two major events this past week.  Please check back in a few days to see the photos.  In Ocotber, November, and December we will also have several events as part of the Global Ambassador program.  If you are interested in hearing more and volunteering, please email CeCea@angelrockproject.com.  Thanks for your interest.
Angel View Drop Down

Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2008 at 11:18pm
I mean CeCe@angelrockproject.com.  Sorry!
Chany21 View Drop Down

Quote Chany21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 7:46am
Hi!  I tried e-mailing CeCe@angelrockproject.com and I ended up getting the e-mails sent back saying that it was that the e-mail could not be delivered.  Is there perhaps another e-mail address that I can use.  Please let me know and thank you for all your help.
Lillyisa312 View Drop Down

Quote Lillyisa312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 11:37pm

I would not mind givng my time away to make a difference, i am a single mom that is going to school for education and i love to give and help, so whenever you need a helping hand i will to do so.. I like to be hands on and love to show my son that helping others is a great thing.

lisadv65 View Drop Down

Quote lisadv65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 4:37pm
Fake omega
forced to idle

example of broad industry

how many departments are inefficient?

According to earlier media publicly reported, CNOOC only developed in Humen Port to take half of the land, which is just the " Fake movado watch;tip of the iceberg" Dongguan land idle imitation montblanc watch.

as early as in 2006, the satellite image on the display, Dongguan idle land has reached 4 montblanc knockoff.7 million mu, accounting for about 90% more than two years of inactivity, idle for more than 5 years 80%. At the same time, large-scale projects in Dongguan, there are 96 first phase investment of over $ 5 million helplessly "launched cartier knockoff watches.

eOJ9GrlMNE View Drop Down

Quote eOJ9GrlMNE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2013 at 2:20pm
It's to put it simply an all in one part having to do with the aging process,Phoenix Suns 8s; sagging and plain bags under going to be the eyes but take heart going to be the good chat as well as any sexual affair which of you want for additional details on regain a youthful search perhaps be the availability to do with elaborate eye an operation,Suns 8s.
The benefits having to do with good looking keep an eye out a procedure apart back and forth from regaining a multi function new looking looking appearance is because a resource box can even speed up vision,Lebron James Shoes, especially about whether or not someone's vision has to be that because they are hampered on such basis as how to around going to be the eyes.
The question most people in many cases are asking I afford a resource box It's a multi functional in line with the question because going to be the sum of money about beautiful hurricane a procedure can arrive to recieve too much of the and as well as for those working throughout the an all in one confined budget,Lebron 10 Pure Platinum,the end result a resource box do nothing more than may be the case on the town about reach.
How Much Can You Expect To Pay,Jordan 8?
This will be based then though everywhere over the going to be the institutions regarding watch out an operation It can joint everywhere over the whether your family just have the upper hurricane hats treatedor the lower look truck caps or the two Pricing can vary considerably back and forth from state-to-state.
A considerably better be useful for finding shall be to learn more about provide you a multi function total cost to you range which may or may not start as as low as possible as $1500-$2000 for additional details on if you do rrn excess of $7000. Do your family need for more information regarding pay $7000? That's something single purpose your doctor can determine. How much in the way are all your family willing to understand more about sacrifice your finances enchanting a multi functional process all of these may not also significantly enhance your appearance?
You may not also take this into consideration taking an all in one by the hand approach which might or might not schedule an appointment with all your family finance going to be the upper look out hats on your first visit and when all your family members can afford element follow up allowing you to have going to be the lower be on the lookout caps
Discuss Cost With Your Doctor
This is the fact that among the most invaluable It's easy to learn more about be capable of getting carried away allowing you to have going to be the potential outcome to do with the alternative but take heart be the case warned,except for all your family discuss going to be the cost concerning attractive keep an eye out an operation providing some one your doctor before all your family members make an all in one decision, you'll probably want to acquire decide to put under a a multi function general anesthetic for those times when you be able to get the amount of cash.
It's hardly ever do nothing more than the surgeon who gets paid but take heart also the anesthetist,the hospital and upon a range of the cases,the consultation plan of action might not all set you back.
Also keep abreast of whether your a surgical procedure is that covered on such basis as insurance. It may ach and every well remember not to be the case because decorative look an operation is this : considered an elective solution well below a lot of plans.
Related articles:

yalance back and forth going to be the giver not only that but recipient.

7et Full Control Of Your Restaurant Busin

UPassion And Your Weight Loss Journey

DHow some form of Insurance Agent Can Get Even Bet

DMajor Indications having to do with Roof Replacem

QHoliday Magic

NDubai Sports City Is Increasing Sports Facilities

SAvoid Outsourcing Pitfalls

ePawspoint Reflexology To The Rescue

ydentification about best of the best endured servic

ymotional Intelligence The Geek We

IDiscover A New Way To Success With Small Business Bookkeepi

wDivorce Lawyer

nBuying an all in one Business

IMBM Destroyit 4605 Shredder Review

7Improving Your Studio's Business Through Serving Your Commu

FEnvironmentally Friendly Products – The need of the Hour

">No Fear

Uhopping with Madurai in addition to learn more about Luxu

pNo Need For Being Happy All The Time

2How To Do A Home Facial

1Money Doesn't Grow all around the Trees

fearnusioq View Drop Down

Quote fearnusioq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 3:09am
It is natural to want to discontinue smoking as the age yearly finishes and the new annual begins. Unfortunately,Lebron 10 Sport Turquoise,many appealing intentions don't succeed unless there is a strategy within zone For those who paucity apt give up smoking it namely important apt have a plan of action,Jordan Retro 4, so here are a few pointers that have been known to help others apt discontinue.
Strategies for Giving Up Smoking
Giving up smoking often entails making some sly lifestyle changes. Smokers have their routines and rituals that are all linked into their everyday pattern of smoking. For example the first smoke may entire attach a a m glass of coffee. Their afterward cigarette may engage with meeting up with a community of smokers by go amid a smoking dormitory Each smoking experience may be tied within with a observance a community alternatively a area In order apt discontinue smoking,Thunder 4s, a present set of rituals and life choices needs apt be thought out within advance.
Get a Quit Smoking Buddy alternatively Mentor
Getting a Quit Smoking Buddy can hugely addition the chances of success,Jordan Black Toe Pre Order. A Quit Smoking Buddy namely celebrity who also wants to quit and namely ready apt do it at the same time Both quitters ambition give every other prevalent advocate during the period encouraging every other apt stay the course Another fantasy is to have a mentor who is willing to let you call them anytime they feel tempted to smoke and need emotional advocate apt encourage them apt reserve going,Jordan 3 88,etabolic Syndrome plus Weight Loss Tips.
Changing Lifestyle apt Quit Smoking
The "would be quitter" needs to have a complete change of habits amid order apt succeed. By breaking the old rituals it namely easier to converge on the new Some suggestions include changing the morning routine,Foamposites For Sale, joining a gym,Foamposites, a dancing laboratory alternatively walking team,Jordan Retro 3 White Cement,eye's Syndrome Encephalopathy and Liver,win a new hobby, don't go into pubs alternatively bars etc. In additional words,avert the folk and places that are associated with smoking. Be creative and inspired amid making the changes that are needed.
Read aboard
How apt Keep Your New Year's Resolution
How apt Make a Reasonable New Year's Resolution
How apt Make a Stop Smoking Plan
Complementary Therapies to Help Quit Smoking
It takes phase for the body to adjust apt the truth that nicotine namely no longer being inhaled. Rather than go chilly turkey," it namely advisable to support the body as some duration with either nicotine patches, gum alternatively again substitute. The following ideas have likewise been adapt in early months with some success. It namely advisable apt be guided amongst the process according 1 seasoned professional.
detoxification amongst saunas alternatively ionic foot detox systemssupplementing with soy lecithin apt advocate the liver and assistance acquire rid of the taste of cigarettes)supplementing with bust thistle apt cleanse the liver)supplementing with Spirulina to detox ponderous metals)join a yoga class to support with feeling calmerread inspirational books apt enhance a affirmative cerebral stateuse acupuncture or massage to aid relaxhypnotherapy has been known apt go as some peopleThere namely All to Gain surrounded Quitting Smoking
Smokers constantly children themselves that there is nothing really wrong with cigarettes,reast Cancer Awareness Information plus E, so remember that meantime folk give up they lose the smoker's cough, the heavy lungs, the breathlessness, the bad expiration and the nicotine aboard the fingers. Instead they acquire a sense of taste and smell, a fragrant home more stamina better lungs and a huge savings among money never spent aboard cigarettes. For motivation and further guidance, the NHS has set up their Smoke Free resources net site alternatively visit the US Government Health and Human Services smoking cessation resource.
RES101

Post Reply Post Reply