Service is the rent we pay for living. Angel Rock Project - Malaak Compton-Rock
  HOME |  BLOG |  VIDEOS |  PHOTOS |  FACEBOOK FaceBook | TWITTER twitter.com/ARProject
Angel Rock Projects Angel Rock Service Angel Rock Shop Angel Rock Giving Angel Rock News Angel Rock Talk Angel Rock Information

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Talent Battle Zone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mayelyn View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mayelyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Talent Battle Zone
    Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 12:19am
Hi!

My name is Cruz Strother aka Mayelyn. Recently i have been a part of Talent Battle Zone, which is a company/organization to help the young people follow their dreams and get help along the way. I also work with Black Vault Music Group. They are a company that is determined to develop and cultivate the talent of those that need improvement, while allowing them to learn the field of music and follow through with their dreams. Talent Battle Zone offers many things to it's performers. They offer showcases, concerts, exposure, and much more. We all contribute to this one cause, but my main goal is not met yet. I have a deeper dream of my own. I envision to one day be able to go to different places that need a lot of support and help and go there to help them. I see myself one day building houses and schools, as well as hospitals and many other creative centers that help the young people. As a former foster care child, i would like to develop a camp that focuses on abandoned children, and children that need extra love and support that realy don't get it from their biological family. I went through the system several times and i would love to one day develop a center where young mothers can come and learn how to become excellent parents, as well as holding classes for young girls to help them prevent young pregnancy. This center will be filled with excellent staff that will dedicate their time and efforts to show our young children how to live in a world that focuses on growing up so fast. I would defenately focus on my elderly as well, developing a center for them to come and get swimming instructions as well as aerobics under water. This will help those with arthritis, and would relax the muscles allowing them to feel more rejuvenated. i have so many dreams and aspirations, but right now they are only dreams, that soon i can hope to begin making them a reality.
 Post Reply Post Reply